Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Smiles.

For some reason, I always find myself a little bit sad on Sunday nights. This probably happens because the weekend went by much too fast, and I usually get to thinking about all of the responsibilities that need to be taken care of within the next week. I have decided that in order to combat "the Sunday night blues" (as my mom calls it), I am going to spend my Sunday evenings reflecting on 5 things that made me smile throughout the past week! I think that this will be a fun way to keep my mind focused on the reasons that I love my life, and why I should look forward to the upcoming week! So this marks the beginning of "Sunday Smiles!" 

My first experience at Lindy's on 4th!

The greatest cure for my never ending sweets cravings...I think I like apple pie the best!

The thoughtful Valentine's Day gift from my parents. :)


Adorable stickers from one of my professors in honor of her engagement on Valentine's!

Last but not least, getting to spend the entire weekend with my wonderful daddy for Chi Omega dad's weekend! So thankful for him!

1 comment:

  1. yaay sunday smiles! and mondays bring new weeks with new weekends to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete